Development of Sublime Text has moved on to version 3.
As a result,
this branch for Sublime Text 2
will not be updated any more.
Please select the
in the panel on the bottom left
and consider updating Sublime Text.
- Data of a loaded file and additional metadata, associated with one or more views. The distinction between buffer and view is technical. Most of the time, both terms can be used interchangeably.
- Graphical display of a buffer. Multiple views can show the same buffer.
- A feature impemented in Python, which can consist of a single command or multiple commands. It can be contained in one .py file or many .py files.
- This term is ambiguous in the context of Sublime Text, because it can
refer to a Python package (unlikely), a folder inside
Packagesor a .sublime-package file. Most of the time, it means a folder inside
Packagescontaining resources that belong together, which build a new feature or provide support for a programming or markup language.
- An input/output widget, such as a search panel or the output panel.
- An input widget of a special kind. For example, Goto Anything is an overlay.